Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Quick Transcript from my Journal

* written 4 January 2010 * (meant to be posted yesterday)

I think the ink in my pen is frozen. Sadly, it seems as though I will not have the opportunity to thank Matt & Blair - they leave tomorrow and I don't foresee a visit with them.
About a foot of snow today. Many coworkers (co-EPIK'ers) had the day off. I literally had the opposite of a snow day. I went to school expecting a quiet, classless week to find they gave me M/B's classes for the week. I was given little notice as per Korean standard and caught both unprepared and unshowered (my water was off for 2 days to pipe freezing). Hoping to get wa-wa back today.
Far less upset about lack of notice this time than others, guess I'm coming around.

Quick Updates ::
1. I was able to see Matt and Blair today at school. Happy to say goodbye to them and maintain communications as much as I can with them as they slowly make their way back home.
2. I got my water back. Showered, shaved and happy!
3. I keep a journal now. What a forward thinking man I have become, one might say. It was just one of the fantastic Christmas presents I got this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment