Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter

Life without air conditioning has been an up and down battle thus far. The lack of AC is not a Korean trend. Quite the contrary, it is just I who lacks powered climate control. In fact, I have been in one other apartment in this complex/area and their apt. was incredibly heated. However, two blankets and being fully clothed has kept me pretty snuggly. The problem isn't sleeping; it's waking up that kills me. It is so hard to get up and out of bed in the morning. Leaving my safe haven calls into question whether I realllly need a shower (don't fret everyone, I usually drag myself outta bed and take one!).

On a random aside -- I put the finishing touches on preparation for my last immersion class tomorrow. I dropped some serious cash to fill their stockings. I have made the firm decision that If they will not give me their love I will buy their love. All kidding aside, two classes down a Korean teacher helped them make balloon animals so I naturally had to up the ante if I wanted to be the cool kid on the block!!

No comments:

Post a Comment