Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quick Note on my Posting

Sorry to any frustrated, faithful readers out there who have been wondering where I have been the past 2 or 3 weeks. Though I doubt anyone would be frustrated by a lack in Evan news. I went without posting with both my parents and Emily in Korea for the past 2 weeks. This is probably my 3rd apology and I know that I have posted sporadically at best, but I hope you will forgive me for wanting to spend most of my time with them and not quite as much writing!! My recent posts and the ones to follow in the next few days are far from chronologically correct, and I will only make a brief attempt to cover all the things that happened over my Winter vacation. There was just too much!!

I should have some pictures up and a post on some of the big stuff that happened over the past 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment