Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trivia Masters

I have been playing trivia for the last couple months with some EPIK friends in Central Incheon. It is held every Thursday night and the team that won the previous week hosts the next. Each person has to pay 2 dollars to play and it runs in teams of 5 (winner takes all the entry money). Usually it amounts to about 80 dollars for the winning team split 5 ways. This past Thursday my team and I won for the 2nd time in 3 tries. In fact, they had won a few times before I joined up. I won, hosted the following week, and won again. Now it is up to me come up with my questions for next week's topic!! The last time I hosted my questions focused on Lord of the Rings and Zombie Trivia. This time around I might get a little brainier.

All in all, it's a lot of fun and now get excited for every Thursday's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment